These courses provide a range of options for coaches of all levels – whether you’ve just completed your training or are looking to go deeper. Each is self-study with lifetime access.
All participants are given the benefit of joining an online community with regular interactive sessions and access to an international group of coaches studying with Coaching Presence Academy.
The Coaches' Roadmap
You’ve done your training – now what?
This is the course professional coaches wish they’d had at the beginning of their careers. Full of the tips and tricks you don’t learn in training. This course will help you navigate from just surviving, to thriving as a professional coach. Creating your own roadmap of to your chosen career as a coach. From the legal considerations of setting up in business, to modes of delivery, marketing and mindset.
- Comprehensive workbooks with trackers and checklists
- Modules on creating the road map, the business of coaching, developing coaching competency, thriving as a coach
- Includes access to Finding Your Coaching Niche
Finding Your Coaching Niche
Why niche is important and how to find yours.
In the five lessons you will learn how defining a niche can help you accelerate your business, saving time and money. You will also be able to help more people by being clearer about the services you offer and your applicable experience.
- Determine your comfort levels and your clients’ needs
- Download a framework to prioritise your first niche
- Understand how your values and experience can define your niche
- Consider how many niches your services can attract
The NEW ICF Coaching Competencies
A guide to the 2021 competency framework.
The ICF has changed their competency framework and this course will guide experienced coaches through the rationale and practical application. With plenty of exercises to help you practice and understand the importance of the new emphasis they encourage.
- Eight lessons on the competencies
- Comprehensive workbook
- Includes 21 Days to a Reflective Practice course
- Detailed discussion of the ICF Code of Ethics
- Free membership of supportive online community with regular live interactive sessions
21 Days to a Reflective Practice
A step by step guide to reflective practice for coaches. Taking you from an understanding of what reflective practice means, to a try out of different methods and a daily lesson to guide you while you build a habit that will help you analyse your work and improve the coaching you provide.
- Workbook with daily prompts
- A selection of journal formats
- Two total reflection days
- Get into the habit of reflection with daily practices and reminders
- Use a variety of techniques for self-reflection
- Learn about options for reflection with others
5 Stages of Coaching Mastery
A roadmap for experienced coaches.
Plot your route for continual professional development with this 5 lesson course. Each step will increase your awareness of what you need to consider in order to deepen your competency. With plenty of practical exercises, tools and reflections to support you.
- Workbook to guide you with journal prompts
- Exercises to help explore coaching presence
- Create a personal plan for your professional development
- Understand the importance of international standards and credentials
- Learn practices to help your reach transformational depth